Steak on the Kamado Joe Classic III
INSIDE THE WINTER ISSUE OF BBQ MAGAZINE
- A mouth-watering collection of 27 seasonal Recipes from professionals and amateurs alike.
- Michel Roux Jr. One of the world’s great chefs shares his love of live fire cooking.
- What a world champion did next.
We travel to a Kent school to meet BBQ queen Jackie Weight.
Christmas is served. Gather round the fire for yuletide food, drink and cheer.
- Beef. Not just on the barbecue but on the golf course.
We talk to Andrew ‘Beef’ Johnston.
Jean Delport is a Michelin-Star chef. But is the South African any good cooking a braai?
Cider with Roger. Our drinks correspondent Roger Jones samples the best winter ciders.
- Burning Books for Christmas. NIklas Ekstedt, The Curry Guy, Ray Mears,
Marcus Bawdon & Valerie Aikman-Smith.
Yours in live fire
Marcus Bawdon & Rupert Bates