INSIDE BBQ MAGAZINE SUMMER ISSUE – OUT NOW!
- Comedian Jack Whitehall on how lockdown fired his love of cooking and turned him into a ‘Food Slut’
- Top chef Tom Kerridge, Hand and Flowers and so much more, gets out of the kitchen and onto the barbecue
- Forget Gavin & Stacey, we’re low and slow with the Hang Fire girls from Barry – oh and Dolly Parton too
- Ashes to Ashes. Matthew Hoggard and Matthew Hayden did battle on the cricket field. England v Australia re-ignited
- Our exclusive Recipes section, led by Marcus Bawdon of CountryWoodSmoke, will have you eating the pages
- Drinks correspondent Roger Jones has a Michelin Star and is a leading wine expert. He’s also partial to beer, cider and cocktails
- The stories behind the brands. Read about the biggest names in BBQ and how they evolved to cook for the world
- Queen of Texas. We talk to Jess Pryles and go Hardcore Carnivore as we head to the USA
Subscribe to BBQ magazine for just £22 for four issues:
Fire, Food & Outdoor Living delivered to your door.