Beef Pichana skewers are a great BBQ recipe because they are hearty, flavourful, and easy to prepare. Grilling the skewers to perfection results in tender and juicy meat that melts in your mouth. This recipe is sure to impress guests at any BBQ party
1kg of top sirloin or rump cap with fat layer intact
The Garden Cook large flat skewers
1. Using a sharp knife cut the meat in to 1 ½-2” slices across the grain.
2. Insert the flat skewer into the fat side of the picanha, through the meat and back out to the fat the other side.
3. Liberally sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for an hour.
4. Cook over a high heat for around 4 minutes and then turn the skewer to cook for another 4 minutes. Cook for longer if you prefer well cooked beef.
5. Allow to rest and then slice of thin bits of meat.
We'd love to hear your feedback on this recipe! Why not be the first to review it?
note your review will not appear immediately upon submission
There are no videos linked to this story
There are no audio files linked to this story
There are no image galleries linked to this story
Join our mailing list to be kept up-to-date with everything that is going on at BBQ HQ.
Every now and again, we'll email you the latest BBQ news, new recipes to try, BBQ community news, and a preview of what is coming in our next edition.
Simply fill in the form opposite - we won't bombard you with click bait, and you can opt out at any time.
Copyright ©2023 The BBQ Magazine. All rights reserved. The BBQ Magazine is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13094123.